South College IT Processes and Forms
New Hire IT Request Process
- Dean / Department Head will fill out the South College User Request Form for the new employee.
- Submit the form, electronically and hard copy, to the Vice President of IT/Facility.
- The Vice President of IT/Facility will send all new user login information via e-mail to the Dean / Department Head.
- The Dean / Department Head is responsible for communicating all pertinent login information to the new employee.
- IT will schedule the install of any IT hardware needed (new PC, phone, etc.) and will notify the Dean / Department Head when completed.
Software Request Process
- Download and complete the South College User Request Form. Please note that supervisor approval is required for any software request as evidenced by signature on this form.
- Submit the form, electronically and hard copy, to the Vice President of IT/Facilities. IT approval for any software request is also required.
- Once all neccessary approvals are obtained, IT will contact you to schedule the install.
Hardware Request Process
Any employee requesting new hardware should contact his/her Dean / Department Head. Neccessary request as determined by the Dean / Department Head should them be discussed with the Vice President of IT/Faculities.
Access Card and Office Key Request Process
- Download and complete the following form: South College Key / Access Card Control Form
- Submit this form, electronically and hard copy, the Vice President of IT/Facilities.
- Once approved, the key/access card and upon employee signature of the above form the key/access card will be delivered to the Dean / Department Head. The Dean / Department will then issue the key/card to the employee.