An official South College transcript bears the seal of the institution and is sent directly to a third party in a sealed envelope by the college. Any official transcript sent to or picked up by a student or graduate will be stamped “Issued to Student.”
A South College transcript is a complete record of a student's enrollment, including all courses. Partial transcripts are not available. A $10 fee is required for each transcript requested. Any costs associated with requested mailing options beyond regular mail through the U.S. Postal Service is the responsibility of the student or graduate.
Transcript requests are processed each Friday and mailed that day. A request for a transcript must be submitted and include the following:
- Name and address of recipient of the transcript
- Name of the student or graduate now and while enrolled at South College
- Social Security Number of the student or graduate
- Date of Birth of the student or graduate
- Dates of Enrollment at South College
- Signature of student or graduate
- Acceptable method of payment for required fee
Academic transcripts will not be issued for any student who has an outstanding balance with the college or who is in default on any federal, state, or institutional loan.